Page 33 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Setback *Triggers* *SU SH triggers*

JustEM
    Hey Suzi!

Ah, it's okay. It is what it is!

I didn't say about the water thing because it was a slip that won't happen again, especially as I'm probably going into hospital this week.

I've said about the pain, though. It's okay.

I'm doing alright, though. Was a tad cheesed off tonight but painted another pot (addicted, yes!) and watched some TV with my dad and I feel okay.

I will let you know the result of tomorrow. Hopefully I can stay at home and avoid a tube.

Thanks for the support again x

JustEM
    That's true, Magie.

Thank you for being so nice. Means a lot.

Really don't want to go to hospital but I'll see what happens. I want out of this current situation. I will get well again.

Take care x

How are you today?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

JustEM
    Morning!

Ah, a bit meh my end. Reeeeeeeeeally don't want to go to hospital and have a feeding tube.

But I'm accepting of it. I'm not going to kick up a stink and get sectioned, like! No point prolonging things eeeeeven further, hey?

Hoping that another option will be possible - drinking a supplement diet at home (lived this way previously for nine months) being the preferred option. Failing that, drinking them in hospital. Otherwise, my mother works in healthcare and said I could have a feed through the stomach at home, but not sure how I'd feel about that at home rather than hospital. Worse case scenarios would be a night tube feed in hospital but home in the day, then tube at home (have done this before) then a tube in hospital.

Not like I've thought it through or anything.... Haha!

I'll know by this afternoon anyways.

Thinking of you, hunni. Ultimately the important thing is getting you well
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

The most important thing in all of this is getting you well again. No matter what happens in the afternoon don't forget that you have beaten this before, you can do it again.
    Good luck.

JustEM
    Thank you, ladies.

You're totally right. On the way now. Will let you know how I go. X

How are things lovely? What was decided? How are you?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

JustEM
    Clinical lead explained I've gotten to the stage where my illness needs to be treated as a physical condition more so than a mental condition. I need to go to hospital for tube feeding.

Got to wait for a call for a bed this week and will be in a minimum of two weeks.

The clinical lead was lovely, though. She insisted I bring my pots and paints!

It's okay. I mean, it's crap but I'm accepting of it. It is what it is.

Thanks for all your support ladies. Xxx

Just because you are in hospital doesn't mean that you can shut us up. Lol. We'll still be here to give you advice you don't need and waving the pom poms from the window.