Page 29 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Setback *Triggers* *SU SH triggers*

That's really brilliant news! Well done lovely!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

JustEM
    Thanks all! So exciting! Just painted another pot! Already keen to start the next one... Haha!

JustEM
    Clinic today. Weight went down a smidge to what it was on Monday and there was a slight deterioration showing in my bloods. Sigh. Seems never ending! Bloods also showed something new that indicates my liver is struggling. Going to switch off and enjoy the weekend before I have to go back to the clinic and have more bloods on Monday.

They're still querying hospital but trying to keep me at home where I'm happier. They're not happy with me looking into work yet so have told me to keep busy building up my stock for the stall and market! Perhaps I can twist their arms if I find a part time office job that's a bit more gentle? I really need an outlet outside of this!

Otherwise, my mood is good and I've got a nice weekend planned. Painting has made this week fly by! Tummy's a bit icky from the shakes but it is what it is.

You will find an outlet but, hunni, you really need to get well first. I know how upsetting it is - I’ve spent years trying all sorts of different ways to cope with work - but you have to be good to yourself and be strong enough to deal with Work. Can you use that as motivation to take in more shakes?

Why do you think your weight is down?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Bad luck on the results today. You have such a positive outlook to this whole process and you will beat it. Can I do anything to help?

JustEM
    I know, Paula. No use working if it won't, erm, 'work-out'. That will only reinforce my feelings of being a 'failure' and will give my head more opportunity to beat myself up about it.

I've looked into working from home but nothing seems that legitimate, really....

Not sure about the weight. Think they're just weighing me too often because weight fluctuates! It wasn't a big loss or anything. Tomorrow it could be back up. Seems kind of futile weighing three times a week!

JustEM
    Thanks, Magie.

Yeah, got to just keep going and keep trying really!

Just knowing there are people there who care and who are encouraging me is really nice and reassuring. Thanks xx

You are loved and cared about love. Are you still taking all the shakes? Honestly? What about adding in food of some description?

JustEM
    Hey Suzi!

I had one off day yesterday shake-wise but that wouldn't have affected the weight and not the bloods as they were taken before I de-shaked.

I've had to add a tiny yogurt to my fruit. I did do that tonight but know that I'll end up decreasing the fruit to make up for the yogurt!

Thanks for the kind words, hun.

I wasn't asking because of your weight per se, I was asking as I know it's something you are finding hard, and I wanted you to remember that others respect that...
    So... When do we get to see the pots? You seem really busy with them and I'd love to see them.