Page 27 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Setback *Triggers* *SU SH triggers*

JustEM
    I think it would be everyone's preferred method of weight loss!

I won't mention the drink as it wasn't the cause of the weight loss. You're right that I should be able to do it even when people aren't watching. I will continue to comply though, difficult as it is.

So what happens when you don’t mention the next one or the one after that, and everyone gets worried why you're still losing weight despite your ‘compliance’?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

JustEM
    True, which is why I've asked for supervision at home. I cant do it alone. It was a one off today. I really have been trying so hard and I have complied. Support for all drinks and snacks is in place all of this week.

Morning love... Hope you're feeling brighter today. How's the painting going on?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

JustEM
    Morning Suzi!

How are you today?

Thanks for checking in on me, hun. Feeling brighter - up, dressed, showered and out on the bus to buy some treats for my brother and sister in law. Popping over there tomorrow.

Painting is going great thanks! Nine pots done already for the charity stall and I bought eight new terracotta pots yesterday!

Good to hear
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

How's the drinks going love?
    Your stall is going to look amazing!

JustEM
    Cheers, Paula!

Hey, Suzi!

Drinks are shake-tastic! Drank one before my mam left for work today and told her I need to do that because the temptation is otherwise too strong to chuck them! She was glad I was honest. Yesterday's missed shake was just a little slip-up!

Ah why thank you! Just made a HUGE pot of spiced apple chutney. Making a big batch of spicy apple, chilli and ginger chutney then tomorrow! Just need to decorate the jars like Rudolph after that!

Currently painting my tenth pot.... I really AM becoming Buddy the Elf.

Hope you're having a nice day your end, hun! Thanks for checking in on me xx

Ooo yummy!

Sounds like you've a proper cottage industry going on!
    Well done on the shakes lovely!