Morning Suzi!

So glad to hear you're feeling a bit better, hun. You're so positive! So pleased you have a lovely nurse and I bet that shower felt amazing! Just think of how many nice showers and relaxing baths you can have when the plasters are off. Besides, the plastered-look is in season I've heard. Hehe!

Yeah, really excited for the stall now! I can only sell crafts at the market though but that's probably better. The less my focus is on food, the better! So I've had an idea to paint pebbles and garden signs too seen as I can get free access to pebbles from the beach and to rustic unwanted wood. Why not? I will still do all the foodie ideas for my sister in law - Rhian's - fete though!

Rhian's brother Lee (so much easier than the mouthful haha!) brought my a huge framed poster yesterday with super inspirational quotes that I will put in my bedroom! He suffers with depression and copes by covering his bedroom walls with positive quotes and pictures. I thought this was a fantastic idea and wanted to cover my wall at home with happy things and reasons to get up and go on! Family photos, memories, quotes.... What a great idea and how kind of him!

Well maybe we have a new scrabble champion in our midst then - Marc! It will be a nice thing to do in the hospital - something different.

Weather here is nice. I have a lovely sea view. I can't wait to get out in the fresh air though!! Haha!

Hope you have a lovely day today! I'm meeting with the clinical lead so will know about discharge. In the meantime, I'll paint some..... You guessed it ladies, POTS! I bought lots of purple and pink shades and PINK GLITTER! Going to do some girly love heart ones and butterfly ones now!

Em xx