Page 55 of 80 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Setback *Triggers* *SU SH triggers*

Hi there. I'm so sorry that your mood has gone so flat. It's horrible when that happens and sometimes you don't know what will pull you out of it. If you could just try to challenge yourself to do one pot per day it might help.

I'm nervous about the day centre tomorrow. I know I'll be fine once I start, I think the waiting is worse. I'm all set, my box is ready by the door, and I don't think I've forgotten anything. I'll know tomorrow when I start.

JustEM
    Hi Magie,

Yeah, it's horrible. It can feel pretty bleak. I'm making myself do the pots but keep stopping and starting with it.

What's happening at the day centre tomorrow? I'm sure you will be just fine. It's good that you're already prepared the night before. Is someone going with you?

No Em, I'm flying solo on this one. I know a lot of the people out there so I shouldn't be nervous, but I guess there are somethings that you can't control.

Magie - I think you'll be brilliant tomorrow - you are right though, the nerves are the worst!

Em, Crash is currently in trouble as Marc caught him knee deep in our pond - in the level with the fish and where the frogs are. It appears that where Marc has just spent the last week trying to source a water leak and fixing it that we have another one and we are sure he's done it today! So.. Marc is not impressed! It's a good job he's so cute or I think he'd have been buried in the garden by now!
    Last edited by Suzi; 14-11-17 at 09:55 PM.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

JustEM
    Hi Magie,

Hope everything goes well today. I have every faith in you that you will be just fine. Well done for being brave and going solo. Let me know how you get on.

Oh dear, Suzi! Crash IS a very cheeky boy! Haha! Hope he's behaving better today!

He's being a good boy today, even been for a run off the lead! But, he hasn't been left alone at all! lol Not sure Marc's forgiven him yet.....

How are you doing lovely? How's the painting going?

JustEM
    Hehehe! Bless him!

I'm okay. Painted ten Olaf snowman tea light pots and started a new craft project for the fete - filling jam jars with twelve positive quotes for each month of the year and decorating them with glitter and ribbon. Pot of positivity! Jar of joy! Something different.

Plan to make at least twenty of these. Tomorrow im painting ten little Christmas pudding tea light pots and then I'll have 30 big pots and 25 little ones ready to sell!

Had a lovely day with my mam and little niece today which was nice.

My mam checked my blood pressure which was super low so the feeling tired, dizzy and headache could have contributed to the low mood and lack of concentration on the painting recently.

Mood is still flat as a pancake. I keep reminding myself the depression wants me to stay in bed. So to beat it, I have to get up, ready and OUT! It's easier said than done but I always feel better for doing it!

MH team called today. Support they can offer me is a dietician who I'm meeting next week and then structured CBT for depression and then for anorexia. I've been promised therapy for ages and can't see that starting until next year. I haven't seen my private therapist since before hospital and the MH team don't want me to see her as well as their therapist so I'll hold off until I know what's happening. So things are a bit quiet MH support wise but I'm so grateful for the support I have had and do have around me. I'm grateful to be able to work with the dietician and therapist so will accept this help.

Think I've done pretty darn well coping on my own! Anorexia can feel very isolating but a good thing about not having people asking if I'm okay all the time is that I'm learning to stop feeling sorry for myself, to get over myself and to deal with my crap myself. Good, but tough. And probably why Im rambling away right now haha!

I hope Crash is still Man's Best Friend! Has Marc forgiven him yet lol ?

How are you doing? Hope you've had a nice day!

Still not sure he's been forgiven lol...
    Today has been OK. It was the first day since my op that I didn't have to have the packing and dressing changed so we took the dogs for a walk instead lol. It was great but exhausting to me!

Sounds like you've been super busy and I love the sound of all you are making!

JustEM
    Hehehe I'm sure he'll win you over with the puppy dog eyes!

That's so great that you're out of the plaster! How lovely that you took the dogs out. Go easy on yourself and take things slow. I know I've been over-doing since hospital and it only has a CRASH (pardon the pun) affect! Allow yourself to rest when you need to.

Ah, I always keep busy me! Thanks. I'm looking forward to the fete now!

Unfortunately I've been up watching Crash all night, but I fell asleep somewhere between 330 and 4am, woke at 515 and he's destroyed so much. Another stapler, one of my crochet hooks, a ball of yarn, another notepad and he's found a long forgotten tube of henna hair dye and spread it all over my sofa, my chair, and so I've been scrubbing henna out of the loose covers since about 530 while Marc cleared up poo... He is not in our good books.... We thought we'd moved everything last night. He's find if Marc sleeps on the sofa, but we can't both go out and leave him on his own at all atm...... So today we are trying to barricade our home to try to create a gate/door on the open plan side of our kitchen........

I'm not out of the plaster - it still needs repacking and redressing but it's now every other day, but I've got some horribly sore bits where my skin is reacting with the plaster which need separate dressings too now...

Make sure you get pics of your stall! I bet it's going to look amazing!
    What's on the agenda for today?