Page 74 of 80 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: Setback *Triggers* *SU SH triggers*

Good shout, Paula.

The only other goal I could think of for now is a more general, every day one. To 'say yes more than no'. What I mean by this, is if an opportunity to do something (e.g. Even something simple like going out with my mam shopping or out for the day somewhere, or if I am invited to do something or go somewhere or do something different, say yes!) Rather than worrying 'what if?'. This is something I've actually already started today and that I can continue on a daily basis. It will also help boost my mood and reduce my anxiety about, erm, doing nice things!

I can also start the walking to Church every day one from tomorrow.

That way, the voluntary goal can be more of a long-term goal achieved gradually.

Whaddya think?

Hahahaha, Suzi!

I'm (trying to be!) a new woman!

What were you expecting me to say? Get a 50 hour job, move into my own place and learn to drive?

Baby steps. I can do this.

Hey Magie!

Sorry, I didn't see your message until today! How are you doing? Did you finish the knitting?

I had a nice evening thanks. Watched three episodes of Black Mirror with my dad and listened to a new hypnosis tape overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by JustEM View Post
    Good shout, Paula.

The only other goal I could think of for now is a more general, every day one. To 'say yes more than no'. What I mean by this, is if an opportunity to do something (e.g. Even something simple like going out with my mam shopping or out for the day somewhere, or if I am invited to do something or go somewhere or do something different, say yes!) Rather than worrying 'what if?'. This is something I've actually already started today and that I can continue on a daily basis. It will also help boost my mood and reduce my anxiety about, erm, doing nice things!

I can also start the walking to Church every day one from tomorrow.

That way, the voluntary goal can be more of a long-term goal achieved gradually.

Whaddya think?
    I think that’s a great goal
    ‘When all else fails, use glitter instead’

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

JustEM (13-01-18)

Quote Originally Posted by JustEM View Post
    Hahahaha, Suzi!

I'm (trying to be!) a new woman!

What were you expecting me to say? Get a 50 hour job, move into my own place and learn to drive?

Baby steps. I can do this.
    Erm yeah pretty much......

Person of great awesomeness magie06's Avatar
    The knitting is growing slowly. I'm taking my time and some days I get more done than others. Today hasn't been a good knitting day as we were in Galway in the morning and spent the afternoon tidying up the wardrobe in Aisling's old room. We have a lot to put into the attic tomorrow. Not sure when though, as we have a family anniversary mass in the morning.

lovely... Hope you're resting a bit and being kind to yourself...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

JustEM (13-01-18)

Just take your time with the knitting, no pressure on yourself.

Sounds like you've had a busy day!

How are you today lovely?

Hi Suzi!

Good thanks, it's nice and cold and frosty here. Got a lot of cleaning done and just came home from Church.

How are you?