Page 41 of 80 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Setback *Triggers* *SU SH triggers*

JustEM
    Thank you ladies

Much better day yesterday. Busy painting away and a lovely time with visitors. Got to get off the ward and my mood has lifted. New day today (the start of week two!) and my auntie and uncle and brother are coming to see me. Starting to paint the small flower pots for tea lights this morning, too.

Have a lovely day all xxx

Well done lovely. You are doing so well! I'm so proud of you! Have a lovely day spending time with your family.
    Well done on the increased weight, colour and blood tests. You are fabulous.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Well done on all your results yesterday. You are doing so well. And look, you've week one done already. I'm glad that you've got a steady stream of visitors calling to you, but I'm not surprised because your warm personality and your welcoming nature make you a very approachable person. It comes through on everything you write here so don't be surprised.

Have you cut out a design onto the flower pots for the tea lights, or have they already been cut out for you?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to magie06 For This Useful Post:

Suzi (21-10-17)

JustEM
    Hey Magie,

I paint the design myself. Draw it out and paint it in! Did nine tea light holders today - Christmas pudding ones, Golden Bell ones a D Golden star ones!

Had a much better day today.

The OT did drop in though and I expressed all my concerns about the ED services and how I had felt let down when she asked me how I wanted to go forward once discharged. Didn't end that well with her walking out and me half-laughing, saying 'Okay, take it easy!!' There's not a very nice side to me sometimes, although I feel I was right in everything I expressed.

Day nine tomorrow.

JustEM
    Much better day today. Feeling more settled. Think it's because I've overcome the worst and that hospital admission is more in sight!

Productive painting day. Already sold 13 pots and 4 tea lights before I've even started the stall! Two nurses have reserved pots, one requested a design I'm doing for her tomorrow and another took six pots home the other day! So many people keep saying I should set up a business!

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    That's awesome!!!
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaquaia For This Useful Post:

I’m so proud of you and so glad you’re feeling better about being in hospital
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

JustEM
    Thank you, lovely!

I've looked into this little business venture now to discover I have enough time to apply to sell my produce at a Reindeer Parade in a little market town where they have a monthly farmers market through the year. Exciting!

Yeah, feeling better about it. Still looking forward to getting out and getting home mind, don't get me wrong haha!

Sounds like you are doing brilliantly with your pots! Actually sounds like you're doing pretty well whilst I've been awol.. I'm so pleased to see you still fighting this and winning! Still need to see pics of your pots!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

JustEM
    Oh dear, Suzi! What's up? Hope you're okay hun!

Yes, the pots have really taken off! Who'd have thought? I will upload photos when I get home, promise!

Nice day again today. My childhood friend found out I was ill yesterday, took the day off work, caught a five hour bus to come to see me before going home tomorrow! Wow! My family have been and ARE a huge support.

Hope all is well with you!! Xx