Page 21 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: Setback *Triggers* *SU SH triggers*

JustEM
    Thanks SO much ladies!!

Appointment went well! Gained weight and my BMI isn't at a scary level and has skipped up to 14. The neutrophil levels in my blood also improved and there are no concerns about my electrolyte and potassium levels. So NO hospital admission for me!! Woo hoo!

I actually burst out crying and dropped an 'F Bomb' in the appointment. Think I was just so exhausted from being so positive. I was so overwhelmed and relieved!!

The OT was supposed to meet me this morning so I could drink a supplement with her but she cancelled on me by text... Which I didn't get due to expecting her to come and thus not checking my phone. Then I couldn't get hold of her about my blood results and my anxiety was through the roof! So today I told her openly how this had made me feel. She apologised and we patched it up. She's coming by Monday and we are going to look at setting other not just food related goals and will do a relaxation exercise together. She's not so bad after all.

Working tonight now and tomorrow!

Everybody have a lovely weekend! Thank you for your support all xxx

I could drop the F bomb for you too! I'm so fing pleased for you! Well done love! I'm thrilled for you!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

JustEM
    Hehehe thank you Suzi

That's fing fantastic!

Just got back from work and it went really well! Came home with free cookies for my parents bless them!

You have a lovely weekend xx

Did you eat a cookie? I'm sure we made a deal that you would lol.....

JustEM
    Hehe we did lol yes! I haven't as of yet although in all fairness I have been on the shakes haha!

Hmm.... I hope you do get to eat one - hey, maybe one day we'll share one! You had better keep on with those shakes You keep putting weight on and I'll work just as hard at trying to lose it

JustEM
    I will one day again, I'm certain. Hey, that would be a cool idea too!

Okay, I'll do my best and you do yours. We got this, girl! (sorry in advance for my not so compliant days though... It's easier said than done! )

Take care Suzi. Thanks for being so supportive! xx

If it was easy love you wouldn't have been dealing with it for so long..... You'd just "do it." One shake/step/piece of lettuce at a time

JustEM
    That's true.
    Haha, one lettuce leaf! Love it lol.
    Few awful days compliance-wise but it's been an emotional time and when emotions are high life gets stressful, the depression gets rubbish and the eating gets pathetic. Had some really sad news last night but just going with the flow.

Positive is I've cried twice (albeit in front of the OT!) and I haven't been able to cry in ages. I also really enjoyed working at the weekend.

If I'm honest, I need to be supervised to eat. Not supported as such as I can get on with it, but if I'm alone I just won't eat and tip away the shakes....

What happened love?