Page 36 of 80 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Setback *Triggers* *SU SH triggers*

You need to get well for yourself. You take care of you and we'll talk again tomorrow.

JustEM
    Aww thank you, Paula!

Your kind words mean a lot! Bit of a realisation getting to a low point like this that I need to get well and live my life!

The worst is over now. New day today.

Hope you have a good day your end x

JustEM
    Thank you, Magie. Means a lot!

Just going to take each day as it comes. Konked out early last night and had a pretty good sleep. Up, showered, unpacked and reading my book now. The worst has passed.

Take care and thanks for checking in on me xx

When I was in hospital, I sometimes had to break down the day into hours. What can I do to pass the next hour and so on. The days could look after themselves once I knew what I was going to do to get through the hour after I got up, the hour before lunch and even the hour in the afternoon that everyone seemed to disappear.
    I'll be thinking of you later and hope that today goes well for you. Take care and do lots of painting.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to magie06 For This Useful Post:

Paula (13-10-17)

JustEM
    Yeah, that's a good way of doing it Magie because the days are long and I know I'll be here at least two weeks.

But it's okay, I'll get there.

Take care x

AT least 2 weeks? OK that's time to get you much better! That will be brilliant.

You are right, up is definitely the right direction. You can do this, you can get some painting done and it's good you're in a room with just a few people lovely.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

JustEM
    Yeah, bloody ages Suzi! But there's a lady opposite me who's been here on bed rest for eight weeks!

I'll crack on with some painting later I reckon! My mam's bringing some newspaper today so I don't make a mess haha!

Worse things to be than bored, aye?

There is a distraction thread in the fun and games section here, or you could write a NaNoWriMo novel? Write your memoires part 1?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

How was your day? Did you get loads of painting done?

JustEM
    Thanks Suzi! You're now the third person who's said that I should now start writing about my experiences!!