Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone

Hi hunni, still got snow?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

It didn’t settle thankfully. I have really struggled this weekend. I think part of it is due to a hormonal thing in the middle of the month (I have noticed a pattern) Today seems better but I am going to take things really steadily today. I feel like I have run a marathon.
    One day at a time ....😃

A pacing day isn't a bad plan lovely..
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Hi all, I feel sooo much better today! Some joy has returned to my thoughts, how lovely x
    One day at a time ....😃

Yay!!!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

That's awesome! Long may the joyous thoughts stay!

Thank-you both �� I have been for a swim & then out for a Christmas lunch today with my Mum. My knitting is coming along nicely. I’m going to carry on pacing myself, ok is ok eh?
    One day at a time ....😃

Definitely

More than OK! How's your mood lovely?

Thank-you for asking Suzi i’ve been out with my Dad this morning. I used a lot of spoons as he has memory problems. I was fine until I got petrol on the way home and there was a mix up over payment and my anxiety/OCD thoughts have gone through the roof. The rest of the day is free though and I bought some new wool this morning
    Speaking about my Dad, I think there could be a need to refer him to a psychiatrist after Xmas. He has been suffering with headaches and seems very nervy. Scans aren’t showing anything untoward. I am noticing similarities between him and myself as regards MH (there is family history of problems) It is such a comfort to be able to talk about this on here x
    One day at a time ....😃