Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone

How are you doing now?

Hi Maggie,
    Thank-you for asking, I seem to be much better thankfully. I’m going to try and take things steadier! Christmas brings a lot of pressure and stirs a lot of memories/feelings. I am going to check in more regularly on here.
    How are you?
    x
    One day at a time ....😃

Not sure if I’ve asked this before, how old are your kids?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Hi Arty. Good morning. I hope the weather is good where you are. At the moment we've had a very cold snap but it's very dry and at least I can get out for a walk.

I'm doing very well thank you.

Morning lovely!
    Christmas is one of those times which really does stir both good and bad memories/emotions.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

They’re 10 & 12 Paula.
    One day at a time ....😃

I loved those ages, though I may be remembering things through rose tinted glasses
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Are they excited for Christmas?
    How are you feeling today lovely?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Hi, we put the Christmas decorations up yesterday. I do love the age the children are now, they are great companions. I haven’t been swimming since Weds but plan on going today, I know it’s really good for my MH.
    I don’t think I have mentioned that I have a cat? He is a 4 year old boy and I spoil him lol. Love the fact that he is here 24/7. I enjoy crochet, as I have already mentioned, and have made two Christmas wreaths recently. My idea of heaven is sitting on the sofa with a good historical drama on TV (I have just watched an excellent one about Wallis Simpson on 5 catch up) surrounded by my wool and a nice cuppa. Simple pleasures eh? x
    One day at a time ....😃

What’s his name?

I tried to learn how to crochet but didn’t get very far so I’m super impressed you can do it