Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone

Hi Magie, i’m good thank-you. Glad to hear you like walking i’ve been swimming this morning. We are going to a house party tonight ( me and the kids) It will be a quiet affair, nobody getting really drunk. We will only stay until 10ish, but it will be nice to see friends This afternoon I am watching Little Women & doing a little crochet. What are you up to Magie? X
    One day at a time ....😃

I've been to see my mum and dad, just going to have the lunch in a few moments and for the afternoon, I'm going to do some more of my knitting. We have no plans for tonight though. Our local hotel is charging 50 euro each for their party tonight. A lot out of our league I'm afraid. Aisling is insisting on staying up till after midnight to ring in the new year. I think she might be on her own!!

That sounds a lovely afternoon. How old is your daughter? My two are quite keen to stay up too but they know I love my bed too much ! i’ve taken the decorations down and hoovered around. Lovely. What wool are you knitting with Magie?
    One day at a time ....😃

I'm knitting with 4-ply wool this time. The needles are tiny and if I get 4 or 5 rows done per night I'm delighted. But it's what I enjoy doing so I can't see me stopping anytime soon.

Aisling is 11 now. Loves her make-up and brushes that she got for Christmas. I'm actually finding it hard to keep up with her!

Ahh 4 or 5 rows is brilliant!
    Mine are a similar age, I agree re: make-up. I’m feeling a bit weary tonight and part of me would love to stay home and put my pjs on!! I will make an effort to go to the party though!
    One day at a time ....😃

Hope you enjoy the party! We're staying at home too and I'm sitting with my new crochet project! Have started a massive ripple blanket
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Arty (01-01-18)

Ooh exciting Suzi, can’t wait to see a photo
    One day at a time ....😃

Hope you had a lovely evening..

It was lovely thank-you. We came home about 10:15 as we felt tired. I felt honoured to be invited as there were only about 10 people there (including children) I am low on spoons today (well, it is the end of the school holidays)
    One day at a time ....😃

I think everyone is low on spoons today. May I recommend a snuggle on the sofa with a movie and crochet day?