Page 12 of 145 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Venturing out of the dark *TRIGGERS*

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    There's no point. It's stuff I've talked about before and never really get anywhere.
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Oh sweetheart
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Jaq, I'm sorry but I've gotta say this and I know you'll hate it and most probably take it the wrong way.

You say you're sick of things being the same way, but since the last time you said that what have you done to fight back? I'm pretty much aware of the big issues which trouble you and appreciate the difficulties of changing those situations but on a daily basis to deal with things I'm pretty sure you could battle a bit harder. Other than medical appointments how often do you leave the house? You have become so isolated and it makes me sad to think of you being so alone. I would love to see you push the boundaries and get out more. I know you care for your mum but there is no reason why you can't take an hour of your day to get out and about instead of hiding in your room.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Yeah that's right. I don't do enough. I don't try hard enough. Thanks for that
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Quote Originally Posted by Stella180 View Post
    You say you're sick of things being the same way, but since the last time you said that what have you done to fight back?
    Feel free to answer the question.

It's not that I think you don't do enough but maybe not doing anything different, so it's going to stay the same.

Actually I think that Stella is right in a way - maybe she should have been a bit gentler in the approach.... BUT when you were meeting up and doing your exercise programme you seemed to have more sparkle about you itms? But since that's stopped your life purely revolves around caring for your Mum and that's not healthy for either of you.... Apart from when you went to Manchester, when did you last get out and do something different for fun? Something that didn't revolve around hospitals, counsellors, drs etc.....

Hi there. How are things today?

Hey you! Quit sulking and fill us in on whats going on.

You OK Jaq?