Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Back again!

It's not "minor in comparison" at all. It's what's having an impact on you, therefore it IS a big deal..
    You could always look around for a house with an annexe already built so you are all moving into "your house," rather than her moving into your Mums house itms?

Stella's Quiz Week 2, 12, 16, 17, 14, 27, 40 Winner
    Shared winner Week 11

My British Heart Foundation #mymarathon sponsorship page: CLICK HERE

Thanks! Sadly my Mum will not contemplate leaving here. I suppose I just need to break it all down into chunks and go at them one by one. My neighbour did exactly what I intend to do and has offered to talk me through the process which I've no experience of at all which is another reason it seems such a big deal. If I can make some progress I think I'll start to feel a bit better about it. I've hopefully got the guy I'd ideally like to do the work coming over next week to give me an idea of costs involved which will be good. Also if my girlfriend finds out anything positive about her work situation it will be a big boost right now. Thanks again.

It sounds like a good plan..

Shared winner Week 11

Yep I do that too i have found that giving voice to things somehow makes them seem less scary.

Thanks, it's not just me then! :-)

Feeling a bit more positive. Hopefully the girlfriend's work issue is sorted (Still to find out for sure though but it's looking better) which has been the main cause of worry at the moment so if that's sorted then it will be a relief. It doesn't affect the main issue but it will mean I'm less worried so I can get on with it in a better frame of mind.

Glad you're feeling at least a little more positive!

Shared winner Week 11

Thanks! Well it was quite a good weekend really and the issue that kind of pushed me over the edge into feeling really down as well as anxious was to do with my girlfriend's work and that seems to have been a storm in a teacup really and that's the problem really....any little hint of bad news and I blow it up into a disaster in my head. When I'm like this it's like a downward spiral and it takes a while to even it all out again. It should be a fairly good week and the weekend is shaping up to be quite fun so, all in all, it's ok!

Spiralling is something I'm very familiar with .... so pleased pure looking forward to the week/weekend ahead
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

That's so positive!

Shared winner Week 11

Hi mgb welcome to DWD.
    70 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"