Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Feel SO ill

What about writing a meal planner then trying to stick to it?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

JustEM
    At the moment, eating 'normally' is a bit overwhelming so im trying to introduce little bits here and there (granted I next to never comply!) but the appetite isn't really there. I do eat when im hungry though and actually ate something different from the same thing I've been eating for months each day today which was good!

Don't know if anyone else does this (and it's a tad embarrassing to admit!) but I find myself eating things I don't like on purpose! Like I make food way too spicy or I eat food that's supposed to be hot.. cold. It's like a form of self punishment! And I don't eat socially. It's like I want to deprive myself from enjoying myself with others!

JustEM
    But I'll get there! I've had some good news this week so that's bucked me up.

How are you doing, Suzi? X

Sweetheart, just to get you back into the swing of eating have you thought about having something like rice crackers/breakfast biscuits/fruit/veg that you can just eat a little of, but often?

I'm doing OK I think lovely, thanks for asking. Hot, really hot and absolutely shattered so planning an early night!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

JustEM
    I feel more motivated to eat now things seem to be going less stressful and positively!
    I do have a few snacky things at hand, just need to start snacking on them haha!
    I get weighed tomorrow and I don't want to have lost weight you know? So I will get back to it I'm sure.

Have a nice early night! Aw I love this hot and sunny weather my end!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JustEM For This Useful Post:

Suzi (18-07-17)

libbymayecu
    Hi!

I understand all of what your saying, except the sleep bit, i get a full night sleep and still feel exhausted!
    As for the eating, i recently not been eating as well, mainly because of my medication makes me very nauseous
    All of this i have said to my doctor, but they have said what i've always thought, and i put it down to my depression. Although they are looking into possible CFS, so that would explain the fatigue!

Glad im not the only one that feels like this, i sometimes feel a wimp when i tell people how sick and tired i am, when i havnt done much all day!

JustEM
    Hi there!
    When this current bout of depression first started last year that's all I did was sleep and I was always exhausted, so excessive sleeping can be a symptom of depression. How is your mood? Or is it mostly physical symptoms?

Have you had blood work done, too?

You're not a wimp at all! When you're not well, you sometimes have to just accept where you're at and go with the flow. Rest when you need to and be kind to yourself. ☺

libbymayecu
    Oh yeah, had blood work done and its all fine!

And i havnt noticed much physical symptoms, other than my skin looks horrendous sometimes!

JustEM
    Glad to hear all the blood work was okay!
    Hope the docs help you find out the underlying cause of the exhaustion.
    Perhaps it is related to depression, then?
    Take care x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JustEM For This Useful Post: