Page 70 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: Where I'm at

I'm seeing the boys today. We're going to a local skate park and having a picnic. Might take a wander to another park too if they get bored. It's been a while since I last saw them and feel a little guilty about that cos I was the one who postponed seeing them so I could go up north last weekend. I hardly see much of them and it felt wrong that I shelved them in favour of seeing my friends. Anyway I hope the weather stays nice. I'm off to make my sandwiches.
    ‘The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.'
    J. M. Barrie

We're all vulnerable in one way or another. It's not necessarily a bad thing, out of vulnerability comes compassion and empathy. It shows we're human and that we care. The antonym of vulnerable is guarded, closed off, impenetrable. I know what I'd rather be .......

Have fun with the boys
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Sweetheart have a good day with the boys, I know you felt guilty about re-arranging to see the boys but its something that you have done extremely rarely, and its not something you do reguarly xx

You postponed seeing them once. You've spent hours going over via busses etc to get to see them to find out they weren't in etc..... Stop beating yourself up again

Hope you have a brilliant time x
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Moderator of Awesomeness magie06's Avatar
    Enjoy your time with your boys.

Ok I know I'm biased but those boys are so amazing. They've had a good time at the skate park, there have been a couple of spills but that's all part of being boys. We've played some games of pool and had a few giggles. I love those kids so much and my eldest is growing into such a handsome young man. I see some of his mannerisms and he reminds me so much of me when I was his age.
    ‘The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.'
    J. M. Barrie

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Paula (01-09-17),Suzi (01-09-17)

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    I'm so glad that you had a good day with your boys hunni,

I'm glad you all had a good time love!
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Quote Originally Posted by Stella180 View Post
    Ok I know I'm biased but those boys are so amazing. They've had a good time at the skate park, there have been a couple of spills but that's all part of being boys. We've played some games of pool and had a few giggles. I love those kids so much and my eldest is growing into such a handsome young man. I see some of his mannerisms and he reminds me so much of me when I was his age.
    The handsome young man will soon be able to organise his own life, and that will include you. Won't be long now. Course your biased.....mums are allowed to be!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Suzi (02-09-17)

Completely agree with Flo, decisions will soon be taken out of grandparents hands!
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Suzi (02-09-17)