Page 32 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: Where I'm at

It was the last thing mentioned so the first thing I picked up on. Best to just drop the subject I think.
    ‘The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.'
    J. M. Barrie

Hey you.....
    Not now, because you're obviously beating yourself up again right now, but later - re read Emmy's post. It's beautiful and honest and actually she has said so much that I feel about you.
    What are your plans for the rest of the day?
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Was supposed to have a blood test today but I forgot. Not really with it after being awake since about 2.30am. Came down stairs this morning to find Max had made a mess on the kitchen floor which is the last thing I needed to be greeted with. So yeah, it's been a crappy day thus far.
    ‘The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.'
    J. M. Barrie

Ho dear, sorry to hear about max's little gift. I really hope you can pick yourself up stella. Hang in there.

We're not evolving were going backwards with caveman mentality and with new technology.

I may have been awake for over 14 hrs already but tonight is Ladies Euro semi final night. I have beer, Chicago town pizza, and Doritos. Denmark vs Austria first to see who England play in the final after we beat the host nation. #EnglandTilIDie
    J. M. Barrie

Hope you've had a bit of a nap before tonight. Enjoy the game love x
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Sounds crazy but I don't even feel tired. Really excited about the England match. I genuinely think we can win this tournament. I'll be roaring on the lionesses.
    J. M. Barrie

Hope it's a good match.
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

It is if you're Dutch
    J. M. Barrie

Well that didn't go as expected. England lost 3-0 but well done to the Dutch girls, they deserved it. Hope they win the final on home turf. 19 hrs I've been awake now, with only a couple of hours sleep in the past 48 hrs. I'm still not tired but have taken my meds and snuggled up in bed and hopefully I'll have a better night tonight. Fingers crossed.
    J. M. Barrie