Page 32 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: Where I'm at

It was the last thing mentioned so the first thing I picked up on. Best to just drop the subject I think.
    ".Sometimes, you have to take a leap of faith first. The trust part comes later.”

Hey you.....
    Not now, because you're obviously beating yourself up again right now, but later - re read Emmy's post. It's beautiful and honest and actually she has said so much that I feel about you.
    What are your plans for the rest of the day?
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Was supposed to have a blood test today but I forgot. Not really with it after being awake since about 2.30am. Came down stairs this morning to find Max had made a mess on the kitchen floor which is the last thing I needed to be greeted with. So yeah, it's been a crappy day thus far.
    ".Sometimes, you have to take a leap of faith first. The trust part comes later.”

Ho dear, sorry to hear about max's little gift. I really hope you can pick yourself up stella. Hang in there.

A popsicle stick makes a great bookmark. But eat the popsicle first. Don't make the same mistake I did.

I may have been awake for over 14 hrs already but tonight is Ladies Euro semi final night. I have beer, Chicago town pizza, and Doritos. Denmark vs Austria first to see who England play in the final after we beat the host nation. #EnglandTilIDie

Hope you've had a bit of a nap before tonight. Enjoy the game love x
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Sounds crazy but I don't even feel tired. Really excited about the England match. I genuinely think we can win this tournament. I'll be roaring on the lionesses.

Hope it's a good match.
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

It is if you're Dutch

Well that didn't go as expected. England lost 3-0 but well done to the Dutch girls, they deserved it. Hope they win the final on home turf. 19 hrs I've been awake now, with only a couple of hours sleep in the past 48 hrs. I'm still not tired but have taken my meds and snuggled up in bed and hopefully I'll have a better night tonight. Fingers crossed.