Page 109 of 118 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1178

Thread: Where I'm at

Oh.... The mind boggles...
    You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

It’ll be fun Christmas Day for the whole family. I’ve finally finished off my sister’s Christmas gift, and come up with an idea for the outlaws gift. Just my bro and bro in law to get for and that’s all the adults sorted. Still struggling for ideas for the boys. My little man’s b’day at the beginning of December too.

My plan to look after myself a bit better today didn’t exactly go as planned. Apart from the bacon sandwich my friend bought me for breakfast and the chocolate milkshake I bought on my way home this afternoon I’ve not had anything else. Just wanna go to bed now and start again tomorrow.
    The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.'
    J. M. Barrie

I cant believe youre doing Christmas shopping! Ive not even started thinking about it
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

I’ve got no choice. Everything is on a budget so the longer I can spread it out over the less of a struggle it is. Buy one or two gifts a week and it’s less stressful.
    The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.'
    J. M. Barrie

I haven't started Christmas shopping either...
    Have you eaten? Had anything to drink? Taken your meds? If not, please do.
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Your gift is fab Suzi! You'll love it!
    Tn prdu, jhami s rcbro

It’s taken me 3 hrs to get out of bed, showered and dressed this morning. I’ve taken my meds and that’s as far as I’ve got. The house is a complete mess and I really need to blitz it this weekend. I’ve been slacking off for too long. Going to head into town to grab a couple of things and then meeting some dude for a drink at lunchtime. It’s pretty much a non stop day again but it’s better than slobbing it on the sofa feeling sorry for myself.
    J. M. Barrie

Enjoy your lunchtime drink Stella
    70 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Who are you meeting for a drink?

You seem to be all or nothing when it comes to the house - what happened to the plan of pacing it?
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

When I’m not doing so good things start to slip and this week feeding myself has been a challenge. I’ve not cooked a meal since Monday

I’ve had a rollercoaster ride of a morning. Got into town, popped to Asda, sat on the bench outside for a few minutes and managed to lose my purse. Have spent the last hour searching for it and making calls to see if it has been handed in. It was only while I was in HSBC about to cancel my cards that I got a phone call from the branch telling me my purse had been handed in. Friday the 13th can kiss my arse! Today is my lucky day.
    J. M. Barrie