Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1st time hit with depression my hubby

He had a major melt down this morn 2 the point he went for me never in my 16yrs I know him has he done this is about admitting 2 this affair. He said he would tell the neighbour wife we have been having a affair wtf and that my family would find out (as I have a lot of respect 4 my family being Asian it gets complicated) guys I got to the point were I had a crying meltdown and I can't take this anymore so I said that fine ring them now I can't do this anymore. I questioned him if I was having affair would I tell my family out of al things. I could c him thinking and he said when u say that I either think she is telling the truth or she's got the front 2 say that! He went to the doc but wouldn't take me so I gave a list for him to give the doctors of what I saw. He came back doc says I'm not depressed I'm just major stressed and got anger issues really! We're do I go from this so exhausted! ��������

He went for you? In what way? Physically attacking you?
    No matter what his diagnosis you do not have to put up with this abusive behaviour.
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Suzi's right, you do not have to put up with this. do you think he would consider relationship counselling?
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass