Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: old TV shows.

Quote Originally Posted by purplefan View Post

A classic quiz that is making a come back. "I'll have an "E" Please Bob.
    Oh I loved blockbusters.

Anyone remember this classic from the 1980's? It was compulsive viewing in our house hold.

I see a woman in the nightWith a baby in her hand Under an old street light Near a garbage can. Now she puts the kid away,
    and she's gone to get a hit She hates her life,
    and what she's done to it. There's one more kid that will never go to school Never get to fall in love,
    never get to be cool.

It is about time i got the old VHS out and re watch this classic.

I see a woman in the nightWith a baby in her hand Under an old street light Near a garbage can. Now she puts the kid away,
    and what she's done to it. There's one more kid that will never go to school Never get to fall in love,
    never get to be cool.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to purplefan For This Useful Post:

OldMike (23-08-17)

What about this one?

never get to be cool.

One of my favourites as a kid with a pretty cool theme tune

‘The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.'
    J. M. Barrie

There was a kid in my class who had a joe 90 cash and i was so jealous. I love Gerry Anderson stuff.

never get to be cool.