Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: old TV shows.

Prisoner cell block H. Has anyone else seen it? I have recently watched all 692 episodes on DVD. I highly recommend anyone to watch it. I believe you can watch it all on youtube.

David Attenborough's Fabulous Animals, An after school show about mythical creatures i used to rush home to watch this, and don't think I've missed one of his shows since.

Dont remember that one iam. I do remember prisoner cell block H.
    The head woman used to stand by the press in the laundry. Bea i think her name was and
    vineger T**S The evil warden.

I see a woman in the nightWith a baby in her hand Under an old street light Near a garbage can. Now she puts the kid away,
    and she's gone to get a hit She hates her life,
    and what she's done to it. There's one more kid that will never go to school Never get to fall in love,
    never get to be cool.

II loved this show by Thunderbirds creator Jerry Anderson. Had a huge impact on me as a sci fi fan.

I see a woman in the nightWith a baby in her hand Under an old street light Near a garbage can. Now she puts the kid away,
    and what she's done to it. There's one more kid that will never go to school Never get to fall in love,
    never get to be cool.

Found this on youtube. Classic old comedy by the two Ronnies: "By the sea". It stared a whole load of great British actors like Thora Hird etc. Enjoy.

never get to be cool.

Knight of Spamswotting by Highest order of Chufty Badges Jarre's Avatar
    Can't beat the old comedians...
    Dave Allen

Dave Allen was class Jarre. I loved his show when he told the ghost story at the end.

never get to be cool.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to purplefan For This Useful Post:

Jarre (11-07-17)

Not many people do remember it. but i think the whole country used to watch Cell Block H. i remember it being a big topic of conversation at work.

I remember being called in by mum to watch this.

cor, that brough back some memories. Patrick Mcgooan was a great TV actor his other show Prisoner was a cult classic but it was Danger man that was brilliant!. Was it lou Grade from ITV who produced the series?

never get to be cool.