Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm here

I've started my inhalers as I think it is all allergy related. I will go to the 'Come and Sing' I'm very tired from work and I haven't looked at the music for Saturday so we'll see. As the cough isn't a cold (I hope) then honey and lemon won't help I'm afraid. I haven't heard anything from the relatives. I'll wait two weeks and then try to get a death certificate myself.

Sorry you haven't heard from your relatives, I'm hope that it's just because of other things getting in the way that they haven't contacted you. Have you tried to contact them at all?

I hope it's not another infection or related to your asthma lovely
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

How's the cough, EJ?
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

I have a bit of a cough nothing major and I'm sure it is allergy related. I have written to my cousin giving her the information that she asked for - Dads death certificate and my sister's contact details. I also added my telephone numbers and asked for details of my Aunt's funeral and cause of death. I think that that part has already happened and as we are mentioned in the will they are sorting out that bit now. It is maddening but at least they are not ranting at me over the phone.

Hopefully you'll be able to move forward. It'd be great if you could get some contact and reconciliation...
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Sadly that is not going to happen.

Never say never...
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

So tired I'm in bed. Someone at work thought I was a smoker because cough is quite tight. I thought it was getting better. I've made enquiries to have another hypnosis session because all this business with my Aunt has upset me. We've heard nothing. I am going to wait a month and then try to obtain a death certificate myself.
    I have a full weekend planned. Hair appointment and opticians appointment too. Then out with my sister on a Sunday after a bring and share lunch at Church.
    Falling asleep -difficult to concentrate.

Sorry the cough is still persistent. Do you think you should be staying at home and resting? Maybe seeing a Dr?
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Dear Suzi I'm fine just in an incredibly stressful job that is all.Today I've been out having an eye test and being measured for new glasses. Great stuff even thought they are a bit expensive I've earnt it. After Church tomorrow I'm going to a food fair and demonstration with someone from 'Bake off- John Thwaite. I've had to put off my disabled friend but I think it is more important to go out with my sister who has been having a rough time lately. Emotion wise I swing from up, to middle to low then up again. I don't stay at any of these positions though.
    I've been in contact with a old therapist who is happy to see me again. The situation with my Aunts remains unresolved. I have heard nothing.