Thread: Hi I'm back

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Probably in the studio in North Zummerset

Hi I'm back

Just thought I'd drop a line and let you know how things are going

Since the doc put my venlafaxine back up to 300mg I have been a lot more stable. I have been trying hard not to get too dragged into work and to get some time away from it watching TV, listening to audio books and doing some cross stitch.

Overall things are going well. I am very busy at work and the pottery to be fired is backing up a bit. We have run kilns overnight for the last three nights. Whilst one is cooling down we have been firing the other one up. Even so there is still a lot to b fired.
    I have run 2 kids groups this week on top of my usual classes which have been full and I have another two next week which are also full.
    Next weekend I have the first of my intensive weekend classes. Which I am looking forward to with a mixture of fear and excitement. Two years ago I told my tutor at college that I would not be bothered with throwing pots as life was too short to learn and here I am two years later owning 4 wheels and running throwing classes!!

The other excitement in our lives is the imminent arrival of two rag doll cross kittens. Hubby thinks I am quite mad, little bundles of heartache he calls them, but its my house and my money and he does not live here so tough!
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pen For This Useful Post:

Flo (16-04-17)