Hello again,
I'm Isabelle, I'm 18 and this is my second post. Thank you to everyone who has commented and advised me on my previous post, you have encouraged me to see a doctor.

The thing about my doctor's surgery is that they are very good at saying a lot about nothing in particular, and I fear that some of the doctor's accidentally walked in one day, were mistaken as a doctor and now cannot leave due to the fear of disappointing patients.

I started taking the contraceptive pill a while back, for may reasons but one being that sometimes it was known to balance out hormones and sometimes prevent anger, sadness etc. Unfortunately, it didn't make a huge difference for me.

I haven't taken any anti-depressants before, possibly due to my age, but I'm becoming increasingly willing to. One problem; I am clueless.

I know about Prozac and Citalopram, but know very little except from the fact that they work for some people and don't for others.

I'm looking for medication that can essentially prevent or help to prevent my mood going from okay to depressed in a matter of seconds but also something to combat the frequent paranoid thoughts that no one likes me. Is that even possible to find?

If anyone has any suggestions, I would be very grateful. I will look them up before visiting the doctors, at least one of us will have an idea of what is going on!

Thank you for reading,
Isabelle x