Thread: Mental health deamonised yet again. **triggers**

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mental health deamonised yet again. **triggers**

So according to this Numpty, George Freeman M.P. said yesterday and i Quote word for word:
    "Disability benefits should go to "really disabled people" not those "taking pills at home, who suffer from anxiety", a key Theresa May aide says".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39097019

It really gets up my wick that this guy has the audacity to say he Understands anxiety. Dose he? Dose he really? If so, he would stop making snap comments like this on social media and stop demonising people who have to claim for these benefits. How much money is he going to save by doing this? According to BBC news £3 billion. May seem a lot to you and me, but in the scale of things it is pennies. Yes i understand that we have to keep costs down, but i have read some horror stories on this forum with people who have anxiety and depression. All this clown has done is make the people who suffer from Anxiety, more anxious thinking thy are going to get their benefits cut.
    Last edited by Jarre; 27-02-17 at 07:22 PM. Reason: trigger added due to peoples experiences with PIP
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.