Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Photography

Cameraman
    Quote Originally Posted by purplefan View Post

I am vsry impressed with your photography cameraman. I got the above camera as a starter to get into the hobby. I am not as good as you. Hope you post some more.
    You should join Flickr, more good photographers on there too. It is also good to get feedback from peers about how your photos look. The camera you are using is better than my camera which is now an 8 year old Pentax K-r, in fact I use two of them, one with a 50-200mm zoom lens and the other with an 18 - 55mm wide angle lens which is the one I use mostly for landscape photos. Oh and anyone reading this can call me Brian, you can clearly see my name through the Flickr links lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cameraman For This Useful Post:

purplefan (23-02-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Cameraman View Post
    Hi Rose, I am a pretty serious hobbyist so I use both Adobe Lightroom CC and Adobe Photoshop CC, I pay less than £10 a month for a subscription to the Creative Cloud and I have taught myself the whole way to take and process photos from books and magazines and talking to other photographers that I meet when I am out shooting, but there is nothing to beat practicing it and learning as you go.
    I used to have photoshop but I don't have it anymore which is a shame. I have not used Lightroom before. I will check out Flickr. I've become really interested in photography the last few months. The most sophisticated editing I use is instagram filters!

Cameraman
    Quote Originally Posted by rose View Post
    I used to have photoshop but I don't have it anymore which is a shame. I have not used Lightroom before. I will check out Flickr. I've become really interested in photography the last few months. The most sophisticated editing I use is instagram filters!
    Hi Rose, I have sent you a wee private message about your photography. It is a great thing to do and anyone can do it and no one needs to use expensive professional gear to get a good photo nowadays.

Cameraman

My Photography Pt2

Here is another small selection of my photos which are all visible on Flickr at https://www.flickr.com/photos/bmdphotography-scotland/ please come take a look as I have many albums with different locations and a variety of photographic styles and some digital art too.

[IMG]McLennan Arch by Brian McDiarmid Travelling, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]Dalton Fountain and Peoples Palace by Brian McDiarmid Travelling, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]Sunset Over Loch Tulla by Brian McDiarmid Travelling, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]Camphill Reservoir Overflow by Brian McDiarmid Travelling, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]Drumkinnon Bay Sunset by Brian McDiarmid Travelling, on Flickr[/IMG]

I hope you enjoy these folks and if anyone wants to talk photography with me, please drop me a PM anytime.

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Those are gorgeous
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

Cameraman
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    Those are gorgeous
    Thank you so much Angie, it appears you are a very talented artist yourself.

Brilliants photos thanks for sharing, I particularly like the snowdrops (me being a gardener).
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Sunset Over Loch Tulla and the Drumkinnon Bay Sunset, the colours are amazing, fantastic photos you've certainly got a photographer's eye.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

I hope you don't mind, but I've merged the threads together as they aren't too long atm

Beautiful pics Brian, thank you.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameraman View Post
    Thank you so much Angie, it appears you are a very talented artist yourself.
    Thank you, I use Bryce, Daz studio pro, Vue 10 xstream, Hexagon and paintshop pro x2 when I get the chance to that is.
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR