My Photography

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cameraman For This Useful Post:

OldMike (23-02-17)

Cameraman
    [IMG]Into The Valley by Brian McDiarmid Travelling, on Flickr[/IMG]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cameraman For This Useful Post:

OldMike (23-02-17)

Cameraman
    [IMG]Seen by Everyone Yet Invisible to All by Brian McDiarmid Travelling, on Flickr[/IMG]

I hope you like the three photos I have shared above, the last one is particularly important to me. Thanks to everyone here who has supported me through this journey.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cameraman For This Useful Post:

OldMike (23-02-17)

Cameraman
    [IMG]Dalton Fountain and Peoples Palace by Brian McDiarmid Travelling, on Flickr[/IMG]

The image above is The Doulton Fountain and Peoples Palace on Glasgow Green which is known as "The Dear Green Place" as it was at the time the only park in the city of Glasgow and it became a favourite place for Glaswegians to visit away from the industrial smells and noise.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cameraman For This Useful Post:

OldMike (23-02-17)

Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing! I love looking at photos!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Cameraman
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing! I love looking at photos!
    I've got quite a few that you can see on my Flickr page https://www.flickr.com/photos/bmdphotography-scotland/ there are plenty of albums with different locations too.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cameraman For This Useful Post:

Suzi (22-02-17)

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Those are gorgeous
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

Cameraman
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    Those are gorgeous
    Hi Rose, I am a pretty serious hobbyist so I use both Adobe Lightroom CC and Adobe Photoshop CC, I pay less than £10 a month for a subscription to the Creative Cloud and I have taught myself the whole way to take and process photos from books and magazines and talking to other photographers that I meet when I am out shooting, but there is nothing to beat practicing it and learning as you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameraman View Post
    Hi Rose, I am a pretty serious hobbyist so I use both Adobe Lightroom CC and Adobe Photoshop CC, I pay less than £10 a month for a subscription to the Creative Cloud and I have taught myself the whole way to take and process photos from books and magazines and talking to other photographers that I meet when I am out shooting, but there is nothing to beat practicing it and learning as you go.
    I used to have photoshop but I don't have it anymore which is a shame. I have not used Lightroom before. I will check out Flickr. I've become really interested in photography the last few months. The most sophisticated editing I use is instagram filters!

Cameraman
    Quote Originally Posted by rose View Post
    I used to have photoshop but I don't have it anymore which is a shame. I have not used Lightroom before. I will check out Flickr. I've become really interested in photography the last few months. The most sophisticated editing I use is instagram filters!
    Hi Rose, I have sent you a wee private message about your photography. It is a great thing to do and anyone can do it and no one needs to use expensive professional gear to get a good photo nowadays.