Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: My Photography

Retired Viking, holder of the cape of spangly awesomeness & holder of the amulet of knowledge of the magic bourbon biscuits Emmie's Avatar
    Goodness gracious those Cloisters! Have you been to York with your camera? If not put it on your list, you'll probably find a fair bit to take photos of!
    Mara: Sometimes you're the cart, sometimes you're the horse...
    Me: Sometimes you're lying in the cart with a cold compress on your forehead...

Deservedly declared winner of Quiz 33 and taking bragging rights of that seriously.

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Those are gorgeous.
    Emmie is right York is gorgeous, there is Chester, Lincoln, The Peak district, The Lake district, The Yorkshire Dales, Devon with Exmoor and Dartmoor plus Cornwall.
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

Cameraman
    Emmie and Angie, thank you so much for your location suggestions, I have been to York a few years ago but not with my camera as I was there for work and didn't get a chance for photography. It has always been on my mind to go back and visit for a few days. I had an aunt who lived in Yorkshire years ago sadly she is no longer there, but it was in aplace called Otley and the Dales are another location on my bucket list, I really should start to work my way through them, oh if only the limited cash I had would stretch a bit farther. Got some nice photos from my travels right down south to Devon and Cornwall, an area I have fallen in love with, totally love the whole Jurassic Coast. I am going to dig out a couple from my time in Cornwall and Devon.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cameraman For This Useful Post:

Paula (01-04-17)

I've been to Durdle Door and stood there looking down. It's a great photo.
    My favourite of these has to be the wave crashing over the rock! The movement in the sea is amazing. I must get my camera out, it's been too long!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Cameraman
    [IMG]Reflecting Sunset by Brian Travelling, on Flickr[/IMG]

Great Cumbrae Island by Brian Travelling, on Flickr[/IMG]

This last one is a special one for me and it is dedicated to the victims of the recent terror attacks in London and Manchester.
    [IMG]Pebbles On A Beach: A Dedication by Brian Travelling, on Flickr[/IMG]

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cameraman For This Useful Post:

Paula (11-06-17)

Beautiful lovely. Thank you for sharing x
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!