Page 2 of 193 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: According to Plan *SH triggers*

We didn't have any fancy exams and grades when I went to school, we wore clogs and ate bread and drippin' for lunch, younguns these days don't know they're born.

Seriously I wouldn't have thought having a go at Jess would help unless she'd been slacking. Maybe maths isn't her thing.
    70 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    I think it would be a case that he wants the best for Jess and that is why Si reacted the way he did, not saying its the right way to do things and am glad that he has sorted things with her,

As I said, Si knew he handled it badly and resolved it with Jess. He rarely fights with either of the girls. Maths isn't her thing but she's been having a tutor (which is not cheap at 42 per hour) since September. She just didn't put the work in Revising for the mocks, and would be up till the early hours of the morning talking to her friends. That's why he was cross, understandably in my view. I don't think anyone can appreciate how hard it is bringing up teenage daughters unless they've done it.
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    I always regretted not revising more. I got good grades but I always wondered how much better they could have been if I'd revised.
    Tn prdu, jhami s rcbro

I had no interest in academic studies. I did crap in my exams. I am the perfect example of what happens if you don't work hard at school.
    ".Sometimes, you have to take a leap of faith first. The trust part comes later.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    And I realised then that everything had gone According to God's Plan
    Interesting view. I don't believe in God, but if it helps to accept your life as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha340 View Post
    Interesting view. I don't believe in God, but if it helps to accept your life as it is.
    It's not acceptance, Samantha, it's faith and hope. And, more often than not, I'm happy, which is more than can be said for most people.
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    It's not acceptance, Samantha, it's faith and hope.
    Faith and hope for...?

Faith in God and His love for me. A true and certain Hope that I will one day be free of pain, whether in this life or the next

Good Morning Paula. or afternoon as it is. Hope your Sunday is going well?

A popsicle stick makes a great bookmark. But eat the popsicle first. Don't make the same mistake I did.