Page 183 of 183 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183
Results 1,821 to 1,828 of 1828

Thread: According to Plan *SH triggers*

Oh no! Actually I didn't know that, but that explains why I had an issue when wearing my engagement ring... My wedding ring is silver so I have no issues.

I'm sorry lovely. Is there anything you can do?

Stella's Quiz Week 2, 12, 16, 17, 14, 27, 40 Winner
    Shared winner Week 11

My British Heart Foundation #mymarathon sponsorship page: CLICK HERE

Ouch! That looks painful.
    ".Sometimes, you have to take a leap of faith first. The trust part comes later.”

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Oh sweetheart that looks sore, have you anything like anthisan cream if you can use it with your meds that helps with allergys etc

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Oh no! Actually I didn't know that, but that explains why I had an issue when wearing my engagement ring... My wedding ring is silver so I have no issues.

I'm sorry lovely. Is there anything you can do?
    I don't think so. I took it off for a bit until it calmed down in case it was contact dermatitis but it flared up pretty quickly when I put them on again.

Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    Oh sweetheart that looks sore, have you anything like anthisan cream if you can use it with your meds that helps with allergys etc
    I can't take anti histamine with lithium, unfortunately. It'll heal in its own good time, I just don't know what to do next - but there's worse things in life
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

I wasnt sure if you could sweetheart, ask a jeweller if there is a coating that can be put on as a barrier its something I'm not sure of but worth asking xx

Can you wear normal yellow gold? Maybe get the plating removed? Or is it a good reason for him to upgrade you to platinum?

Stella's Quiz Week 2, 12, 16, 17, 14, 27, 40 Winner
    Shared winner Week 11

My British Heart Foundation #mymarathon sponsorship page: CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Can you wear normal yellow gold? Maybe get the plating removed? Or is it a good reason for him to upgrade you to platinum?
    I can wear yellow gold but none of my other jewellery is yellow gold - which is why I got the plating. It's interesting you mentioned the P word, because Si did this afternoon (and he said it in a text so I've got proof lol). But they're my rings itms and I don't know if the plating can be removed. Lots of things to ponder

Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    I wasnt sure if you could sweetheart, ask a jeweller if there is a coating that can be put on as a barrier its something I'm not sure of but worth asking xx
    When my wrist reacted, I tried the old trick (which we used to do to stop our skin going green) of putting clear nail varnish on but it didn't seem to help. Of course that miht be because it wasn't actually applied scientifically
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

I know hunni just wondered if there would be something a jeweller could do so might be worth asking xx