Page 124 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1263

Thread: According to Plan

Your hubby sounds like one in a million Paula....you lucky soul!....I can understand how raw you must be feeling. The therapy being painful, the daily pain you have. These things crush the positive vibes and weaken our will...possibly because fighting pain is so exhausting. It's not helped by all the heartbreaking nasty stuff going on around us. Who wouldn't be tearful? But I believe you to be a good coper, and these things will pass. You'll bounce back again because of who you are.....and that's brave and lovely!

Thanks girls . I've decided I'm not going to read any news for a while. I've been checking for updates on the London tower almost obsessively and I don't think I'm up to dealing with the sadness at the moment. I feel like I'm being an ostrich but don't have any choice.

Anyway, taking jess to the orthodontist today then have to decide if I'm up to doing my WCA. I think not and I've got a little more time so we'll see
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

70 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Hi paula I hope you will be able to do your WCA today as it is giving you a way to cope with all your pain that your going through. Keeping you in my thought and prayers.

THE CHARACTER ROSE IN MY BOOK IS NOT RELATED IN ANYWAY TO OUR FORUM MEMBER ROSE
    We stand together.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    You do what you need to do to make it as easy as possible lovely.
    Tn prdu, jhami s rcbro

Got a surprise as Jess had her braces removed! They've only been on for a year! And just before her prom too

I'm not up to doing anything else today and I'm ok for time with the wca as long as I do it by the end of the week
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

Yay for Jess! B isn't going to his lol...

Stella's Quiz Week 2, 12, 16, 17, 14, 27, 40 Winner
    Shared winner Week 11

My British Heart Foundation #mymarathon sponsorship page: CLICK HERE

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Brilliant news for Jess hunni, hope your now taking it easy x

Just had to talk Jess out of a lip piercing! Managed to compromise with a helix piercing

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Yay for Jess! B isn't going to his lol...
    TBH I'm surprised Jess is. But she's really looking forward to it.