Page 172 of 180 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1799

Thread: purple's paradox.

My hoover was losing its suction so i had a look up the hose and found: A lego brick, an old chip and a 20p coin. Working fine now. Night all.

THE CHARACTER ROSE IN MY BOOK IS NOT RELATED IN ANYWAY TO OUR FORUM MEMBER ROSE
    We stand together.

Good finds!
    Night lovely!

Stella's Quiz Week 2, 12, 16, 17, 14, 27, 40 Winner
    Shared winner Week 11

My British Heart Foundation #mymarathon sponsorship page: CLICK HERE

Strange the things you find in a hoover eh?....I have a little hand held Dyson for crumbs stairs etc...great suction and well worth the money. It's good for spiders!
    Well at least you went to the lunch club. You made the effort. Glad it went well with the doc. You'll soon be back on track purple...just a blip. Have a good day.x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

purplefan (20-06-17)

Quote Originally Posted by purplefan View Post
    My hoover was losing its suction so i had a look up the hose and found: A lego brick, an old chip and a 20p coin. Working fine now. Night all.
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

Morning guys. I'm not feeling too great this morning. Going to have a lie down i think.

We stand together.

Quote Originally Posted by purplefan View Post
    I went along to the luncheon club and it was really nice. But not my cup of tea. get it? Cup of tea luncheon club! Ah forget it.
    The meal was rather plain sausage mash and onions and a choice of either soup or pudding. Its not bad for £3.00 but the people who go are a lot older than me and none of them have ever heard of Alestrom. A T-shirt i was wearing. So i sat and had a game of snakes and ladders and a few chats about how things were a lot better during the war and then i went to my appointment.
    If it's not your cup of tea have cup of coffee.

The youngest at my luncheon club is 56 and I'm second youngest at 70, most range from late 70's up to 90, food is a good ol' plain English fare. We have a good chat about the past and the present and it is my cup of coffee. Wow only £3 if I lived closer I'd be along there.

BTW who is Alestrom *runs off to to see Mr Google*
    70 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Suzi (20-06-17)

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well - more mental or physical feeling poorly?

Stella's Quiz Week 2, 12, 16, 17, 14, 27, 40 Winner
    Shared winner Week 11

My British Heart Foundation #mymarathon sponsorship page: CLICK HERE

Mentally i feel drained. Just cant seem to get started. Dr said it would be about six weeks before i feel any effects of the citalipram. I ve been on them for two weeks now.

We stand together.

For Mike.

We stand together.

You're doing all the right things. Resting when you need to, doing things when you can. You're doing great purple, I know it doesn't feel like it but you are. Have you been able to walk Charlie?
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass