Page 1 of 195 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike's meanderings

Mike's meanderings

Well thought it was about time to close the old "mutterings" thread and meander off to to pastures new.

So pull up a chair and feast your ears on Mike's modern multiple meandering mutterings. .

For those who don't know me I suffer from depression with an added seasonal component.
    70 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Flo (03-01-17),Paula (03-01-17),purplefan (03-01-17)

Four o'clock and going dark already.

Custard Club tomorrow (over 60's luncheon and dominoes club) first of the year, hope we get a few more members joining this year.

Like the new thread title Mike!...it's dark here now and looks like another frosty night on the way. Where do the weeks go? Custard Club again!.....I expect you're looking forward to getting back to a normal routine again. There'll be a lot of goss. to catch up on. Like the goss. we caught up on today!!....we shall go into the real nitty gritty next week!! Ian has fallen asleep on the sofa..or resting his eyes as he calls it!...look forward to hearing all about it tomorrow. have a nice evening Mike.

I will be reading this thread just like the other one. I like reading your threads

Moderator of Awesomeness magie06's Avatar
    You are full of chat Mike and you really make a difference to this site.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to magie06 For This Useful Post:

Blackwillow (04-02-17),purplefan (03-01-17)

Totally agree magie. Nice new place there Mike.

A popsicle stick makes a great bookmark. But eat the popsicle first. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Yup, I love seeing what you're up to too!
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    Like the new thread title Mike!...it's dark here now and looks like another frosty night on the way. Where do the weeks go? Custard Club again!.....I expect you're looking forward to getting back to a normal routine again. There'll be a lot of goss. to catch up on. Like the goss. we caught up on today!!....we shall go into the real nitty gritty next week!! Ian has fallen asleep on the sofa..or resting his eyes as he calls it!...look forward to hearing all about it tomorrow. have a nice evening Mike.
    Well I've been resting my eyes again this evening (same as last evening) basically just dozing in my chair. My dad used to say if we thought he was sleeping "Just resting my eyes" don't think he fooled anyone though.

Looks like it has been raining here, me wants some sun, if the sun don't shine tomorrow then hope we get some liquid sun (custard) with our pud at the luncheon club.

Morning Mike....well I would expect that you'll see the new year in at custard club with a glass of custard!...have a lovely time today.

Enjoy the custard club Mike and have a bowl on me. I wanted to ask is there any plants you could plant in a window box this tim of year?

A popsicle stick makes a great bookmark. But eat the popsicle first. Don't make the same mistake I did.