Thread: Abuse **Triggers**

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Abuse **Triggers**

There has been a lot in the news recently about sex abuse at football clubs and although i was NEVER abused myself an incident has come to mind that happened when i was 13 or 14.
    I loved P.E. And i played in the school football team from 1st year to 3rd year and one day i was getting changed with the other boys and w went into the gym. I forgot something and i returned to the changing room and i saw the P.E. teacher looking at a pair of boys undrpants he obviously took out his his kit bag. He quickly returned the item and said, They were lying on the floor but the more i thought about it would you be holding a pair of pants up near your face if they fell on the floor? It was an incident i put to the back of my mind, but when all this abuse came out it brought it back again. Like i said i was never physically touched by anyone but there is other forms of abuse. And if you have been Abuse please don't keep it to yourself. Shar your story with someone and get help.
    Child abuse is at epidemic proportions and it must be stamped out. So please dont keep it to yourself. Tell someone. It is never too late!
    Last edited by Jarre; 14-12-16 at 12:38 PM. Reason: trigger warning added
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.