Thread: The DWD Posse

Smile The DWD Posse

This is the original DWD posse

Well, "my boys" are bored, so.... What do you want my posse to go out and track down for you?

The rules are simple:
    • No money
    • No lottery tickets
    • No unlimited goes
    • Nothing like "World peace and happiness" or "No end to xxx illness/disease" etc
    You get to post something you want my boys to go out and find for you.
    The next person becomes the posse and finds and posts a picture of that item.
    They can then say what they want the posse to find for them and so the game continues...

I would like the posse to find me a huge and sticky chocolate cake which is calorie free
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I went a step further and found a negative calorie one

I want the posse to find me a bright pink wrist support (may also have sparkles)
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

A Negative calories chocolate cake? AWESOME!

OO this kind?

Could I please have lots and lots and lots of ice cream and cocktails?

Some manners for Mr.Trump and a nice respectable dress for his wife now she is going to be first lady. No cleavage please.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

Retired Viking, holder of the cape of spangly awesomeness & holder of the amulet of knowledge of the magic bourbon biscuits Emmie's Avatar
    Suzi, here is an ice cream cocktail for you:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...40eba3598b.jpg

Mr Purple, here is a nice respectable dress for Mrs T, the posse were unable to locate the place to stick Mr T's manners so sorry about that:

http://www.dressedupgirl.com/wp-cont...s-Patterns.jpg

I'd like the the posse to bring me the nicest bath EVAH please! Bubbles and a rubber ducky are not optional!
    Mara: Sometimes you're the cart, sometimes you're the horse...
    Me: Sometimes you're lying in the cart with a cold compress on your forehead...

Deservedly declared winner of Quiz 33 and taking bragging rights of that seriously.

To me this is almost perfect:

Although this might be more your taste...

Or this one?

I'd like the DWD Posse to find me a snuggly bed miles away from anyone and anything apart from the sea!

Retired Viking, holder of the cape of spangly awesomeness & holder of the amulet of knowledge of the magic bourbon biscuits Emmie's Avatar
    I'll take the middle one please, although the first one looks lovely I'd be concerned about dog walker seeing my norks! ;-)

Here's your bed madam, the waiter service (who stays at a discrete distance) is turning down the covers and leaving a Baileys and chocolate ice cream cocktail (or four) for you. And a bell, so you can summon him for anything else. Just dismiss him when you're ready for sleep.

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/...4585?s=170667a

Deservedly declared winner of Quiz 33 and taking bragging rights of that seriously.

That looks amazing! Thank you. You didn't say what you wanted from the DWD Posse?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    That looks amazing! Thank you. You didn't say what you wanted from the DWD Posse?
    Doh! I'd like a trip to the bright lights of a city please dwd posse!