Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Emotional resiience and the impact of it's lack

Oh you don't want to throw down that challenge she's scary when she's peed off . How are you doing, lovely?
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Suzi (17-08-17)

Oh I don't know... There can be pleasure in risk taking. Maybe you could throw Suzi's bourbons to your dog, see what happens

I'm ok, had the 2 best nights of sleep I've had in ages. Sat in library working through CBT at mo.

Rule number one, you don't mess with the boss lady's bourbons. Even I ain't that brave.
    ‘The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.'
    J. M. Barrie

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

AndThisTooMustPass (17-08-17),Paula (18-08-17)

I think what you did at that group was amazing. Really great. I think being able to open up about those things and work on the shame the way you are will do so so much good in your life. Judgement is a worthless activity in my understanding of the world. I hope you meet many people who feel the same way and that you heal up so that shame has no place in your life or being at all one day. If you keep on the way you do already, I know it is possible for you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Amaya For This Useful Post:

AndThisTooMustPass (17-08-17)