Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: I need a bit of a confidence boost *trigger*

They do even your moods out generally but I’ve found I do experience excitement, happiness, joy etc so they shouldn’t be making you into an emotionless zombie.

It’s lovely to hear you more positive
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

That's brilliantly positive from you!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    That's brilliantly positive from you!
    Really? I thought i was being miserable hahaha!

On the whole still doing pretty well, really felt like my old self today. Only drawbacks are still having *some* issues downstairs, and more recently i keep waking up in the middle of the night, probably cant get more than about 2-3 hours in one go. Still getting a full nights worth, but its broken. Having aome weird dreams, which is fine cos thats not hugely unusual for me. Seeing the dr next week and have it all written down so ill get it all addressed.

You’ve come so far since we first met you - you’re awesome!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I'm so glad you're being proactive and have everything written down to see the Dr. That's really impressive.

Got onnfine at the doctors and overall still doing alright, even if my roommis still a state and im still super tired, mainly from work. I'm getting back into applyng fot a new job, which is still super stressful and tbh, the fact that so many things are listed as entry level that arent, or that everyone expects at least 2 years of volunteer work which i havent had the time or money for, is insane and has really wrecked my confidence, but i guess ill just plough on.

Glad you got on well with the Dr. I assume you told them everything and were completely honest with them?

Can you write covering letters with your applications about how passionate you are, but haven't been able to kind of thing?

Hey, good to see you

got the application in my flatmate said i wasnt allowed to watch Rogue One until i did hahaha

so one thing i want to ask, had a couple of evening events sunday and monday that meant i forgot to take my meds sunday and monday night. i took them the morning after and then took the usual one this evening so im back on track. was this the right thing to do and should i be aware of anythig that might occur? its oly really been a few hours discrepency i the grand scheme of things but you never know.

Remind me, what meds are you taking? You may have a blip later - remember that they don't work in the same was as something like paracetamol does..