Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: I need a bit of a confidence boost *trigger*

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I'm sorry about that... Can you wait for the dust to settle and asking again later?
    Mums going to speak to my sister when she gets in.

How did it go?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

How did it go?
    Not well. She's standing by hm, and said she's moving away because apparently I'm being hostile and unreasonable! I haven't done anything wrong! Ive tried to talk things out with him and he won't, so ive tried to talk things out with her and she won't, they just play victim the whole time. I can't keep putting up with this abuse if they just won't budge.

His main issue seems to be that i make too much noise and wake the baby up.except that I've literally never woke yhe baby, and im sorry but i will not fall silent after 7pm. No one else has complained about noise. He on the other hand wakes the whole house up at 6am every morning crashing about the house, assuming that the baby hasnt woke everyone up an hour beforehand. its no wonder the kid doesnt sleep when they put him to bed too early and far too often during the day, and while doing so his dad stands there and shouts at him to lay down for an hour (at lrast).

Even if i were making noise, the reasonable thing to do would be to calmy and politely ask me to keep it down, not send a stream of abusive texts and fb messages. I've now had to block him on every platform. I worry for my sister because he strikes me as an abuser, but if this is what shes chosen (and she has emphatically chosen it), yhen what can i do?

It sounds like you all would be better off in your own places. I hope that gets sorted out soon. Then you can work on the relationships you choose to in the way that you want.. or don't want.. without the added pressure of trying to share living space.

Good luck with the phd application. What subject is it?

What do you mean they are putting him down too often during the day and too early?
    Are you sure you've never woken him?

What do you mean they are putting him down too often during the day and too early?
    Are you sure you've never woken him?
    Though, even if that were the case, it would be only fair to talk to you about it ...,
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Absolutely..

So im all moved out now and I got a prescription for citalopram earlier today

Are you living on your own? With others? Glad you went back to the Dr. Did you manage to tell them everything?

Are you living on your own? With others? Glad you went back to the Dr. Did you manage to tell them everything?
    Im living with another guy, we get on pretty well and mostly keep out of eachx others way. I have space vut its bice to have someone around.

I didnt go i to too much detail with the dr, but iv veen seing the same one all through so shes aware of things. Finally managed to pick up the prescription and took the first one yesterday. My god i feel queasy.