Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: I need a bit of a confidence boost *trigger*

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Sorry about that - how are you trying to meet people?
    Mostly online tbh.

Having more health issues. Hospital phoned today about making an appointment on wedneaday, sister took the message (i was at work) but didnt take a number or find out which department it was. Furious they didnt just ask for my mobile number, and that my sister first of all didnt do the obvious thing and second, immediately phoned my parents to tell them the situation. If its about what i think it is, its somethibg i wanted to keep private. Iv also convinced myself that the work cat has given me worms. Its just been an awful day. And i can't even talk to anyone because i have no friends.

You can get worm medication from any pharmacy.
    Sorry it's been such a bad day. I'm sure you can call the hospital and they will be able to help you find out who it was and why they were calling.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

You can get worm medication from any pharmacy.
    Sorry it's been such a bad day. I'm sure you can call the hospital and they will be able to help you find out who it was and why they were calling.
    I did try but couldnt get through. Ill have to try monday. I have a rough idea, but i shant go into it.

I could rly do with some face to facecsuppoet, even just some company. But im clearly not important enough to anyone.

I don't believe feline worms can develop into adults in humans, so you don't need to worry about that.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Have you actually asked anyone for help?

Have you actually asked anyone for help?
    Yep. They're too busy.

How are things today? Have you spoken to the hospital and found out what it was all about?

How are things today? Have you spoken to the hospital and found out what it was all about?
    I concluded eventually that it was the renal unit asking if im free for a rourine appointment. Only they havent booked anything and have no record of having called. So i cant be bothered anymore. I choose to believe it was an elaborate april fools joke.

Why on earth would anyone play that kind of thing as an April's fools joke?

Why on earth would anyone play that kind of thing as an April's fools joke?
    God knows. Ibviously they wouldnt but its currently more logical than the truth.