Page 293 of 293 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293
Results 2,921 to 2,928 of 2928

Thread: Magie's Thoughts *Trigger warning*

I like you now, but I also liked you when you first joined here. This you is more confident and has learned so much... You should be proud of you.

Stella's Quiz Week 2, 12, 16, 17, 14, 27, 40 Winner
    Shared winner Week 11

My British Heart Foundation #mymarathon sponsorship page: CLICK HERE

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

magie06 (Yesterday)

I think you are a lot more confident and organized than before. You also seem to cope with family life more and your enjoying the different aspects of that. You are one amazing person and i hope it continues magie.

THE CHARACTER ROSE IN MY BOOK IS NOT RELATED IN ANYWAY TO OUR FORUM MEMBER ROSE
    We stand together.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to purplefan For This Useful Post:

magie06 (Yesterday)

Any more things Aisling has ticked off her list yet? Hope your alright today.

THE CHARACTER ROSE IN MY BOOK IS NOT RELATED IN ANYWAY TO OUR FORUM MEMBER ROSE
    We stand together.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    That's great but, for the record, I've always liked you - before and after
    Magie I've always liked you from the first day I joined DWD, you're a lovely person and so willing to help others.
    70 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

magie06 (Yesterday)

Moderator of Awesomeness magie06's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by purplefan View Post
    Any more things Aisling has ticked off her list yet? Hope your alright today.
    This week's activity was to go to Jump Lanes, which is an indoor trampoline area. They have 10 regular trampolines, with trampolines that are up the sides of the walls as well. It's a good place to go on a wet windy July morning, and the girls just loved it. You hire the trampolines by the hour and the girls both worked up quite an appetite and a thirst and I had to pay the inflated prices of the drinks in the place. Note to self: bring your own next time!

I think we are going to go to the swimming pool next week. The one Aisling has in mind has rides outside it and I think that a few goes on the amusements are in the plan as well. I'm sure we'll have to have something to eat before we go home too. And I'm sure that Mum won't be fun enough to go on the rides. (Also mum is not allowed on a lot of the rides because of my back). We'll have to have a friend come too.

Then we'll have the Galway races the week after that (Starting July 31) and that's our activity for that week. We are also going to visit the Aran Islands on the Saturday of that week (August 5th or 6th). We got our tickets for the ferry for Aran this morning. It was raining very heavily this morning and we got wet when we were getting our tickets. But they are got now and held in safety in my purse until the day. Unfortunately, while we were in Galway this morning Aisling lost the cap on her front tooth. We called to the dentist on our way home but there was no one there today. We have to ring on Monday to make an appointment.

What a fantastic time you're giving Ais!
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

What an awesome holiday! Is she/are you keeping a scrapbook of your adventures?

Stella's Quiz Week 2, 12, 16, 17, 14, 27, 40 Winner
    Shared winner Week 11

My British Heart Foundation #mymarathon sponsorship page: CLICK HERE

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Sounds like your having a great time which is brilliant