Page 291 of 301 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3006

Thread: Magie's Thoughts *Trigger warning*

16 points?? It's a good job I can't get out to the ice cream van quick enough sounds like you're having a wonderful time
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

Morning Magie...what a wonderful time you're all having! Ais is a lucky girl to be doing all those things, and you are a good mum to be doing it! The weather is supposed to be hot here for a few days, so hope it's nice with you. Have a lovely day.xx

Wow lovely, so many positives!
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

So great your having a lovely time. What are you all up to today? I really do want to visit Ireland.

A popsicle stick makes a great bookmark. But eat the popsicle first. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Glad that your having a good time hunni x

Moderator of Awesomeness magie06's Avatar
    Today was group day so we went to pick Amy up at 10.30. They played 'stop the bus' and on the trampoline for a while. And I can't believe I'm typing this about here, but they had to come in because it was too hot! I got stuck in traffic on the way back but I've got Amy's number and gave her a call while I was stopped. We went to the park after lunch and walked around it for a little while. It's a beautiful park, about 5 acres in total and by the time you've walked it you can feel it in your legs. There as a few inclines in it and they get the backs of your legs! Aisling went to Abaigh's after we got home and came home at about 6 - starving as usual.

Tomorrow I've a doctors appointment because of the reduction in Lyrica, but my GP is booked out for the week so I'm seeing a different doctor. I don't mind because I don't have to have anything physical done, it's just a write up of my prescription.

I spent some time in the garden reading my book this evening. Where does the time go when the sun is out? Today just passed in a blur. I guess between getting my walk in and getting food for Aisling the time just flies by. I didn't spend long in the garden because the neighbours were having a barbeque and I don't like their taste in music. They take the barbeque out whenever there's a fine day and get great use from it.

We are going to Jump lanes (an indoor trampoline place) on Wednesday morning and getting our hair cut on Wednesday afternoon. So far I don't have anything on, on Thursday or Friday. But that could change before we get to next weekend.

What's stop the bus?
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

Moderator of Awesomeness magie06's Avatar
    They write different headings across the top of a sheet of paper. Things like Girls name, boy's name, food, drink and place. One person starts to recite the alphabet in their mind and someone says stop. They then have to fill in their page with things that start with this letter. When you get finished, you shout stop the bus and you get 10 points if you have a different answer to everyone else, and 5 points if you get the same answer. The one with the most points at the end wins.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to magie06 For This Useful Post:

OldMike (18-07-17),Paula (17-07-17)

That's a really cool sounding game!
    You've had another brilliant day with your Princess!
    So glad group went well lovely. I am so thrilled that things are going so well for you right now. Are you going to talk to the GP about your physical issues too? They might have a different thought?
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Sounds like you had a busy but good day yesterday Magie. Never heard of "Stop the Bus" but it sounds like a cool game.
    70 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"