Hi. Been over two years since I completely came off the venlafaxine. After I last posted about my struggles withdrawing the doctor gave me gabapentin which I took whilst withdrawing and a few months after that. It was tough. Now apart from asthma meds and antihistamines the only tablet I take is amitriptyline 30mg. I've been struggling with stress/tension headaches and gp wanted me to avoid going back on antidepressants for now because I have been doing so much better. I would say now my anxiety is more of a problem than depression. I have a lot on my mind. Hence not being able to sleep tonight. Although I know things are so much better than before I know I still have many insecurities and low self esteem and low self worth. I don't like to burden anyone and although I do have friends and a supportive hubby I just feel like I can't talk to anyone about my feelings. People assume I am better so there is no need for anyone to really ask me how I am. In a way I feel quite alone with my feelings.