Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: trump and PTSD

Fat. Pig. Dog. Slob. Disgusting animal.

These are just some of the names that Donald Trump has called women over the years. Yes, a man who's hoping to become President of the United States and presumably persuade a few women to vote for him, too.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/pol...-in-one-place/

I think he has just blown any chance of becoming president now.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

What I don't understand is that it's been fine for him to be so hideous towards women, the LGBTQ communities, the migrant community, all muslim people and that was tolerated, and yet he's said he used his celebrity to get women to do what he wanted and suddenly politicians left, right and centre are walking away from him....
    Don't get me wrong, I'm hoping that this is it, but I'm sadly sure it wont be...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

God help us all if that lunatic gets voted into the White House!.....there'll be no hope for the rest of us! Mind you, he'll be a prime candidate for assassination!...don't get me started!!..I'll go before I blot my copy book.

Retired Viking, holder of the cape of spangly awesomeness & holder of the amulet of knowledge of the magic bourbon biscuits Emmie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by purplefan View Post
    I think he has just blown any chance of becoming president now.
    I wish that were true but I have an american friend and some of her family are trump supporters and they are defending him (not least by saying Bill Clinton was as bad, er, nope consenting adults, so no, while it is bad it is not as bad at all)
    Mara: Sometimes you're the cart, sometimes you're the horse...
    Me: Sometimes you're lying in the cart with a cold compress on your forehead...

Deservedly declared winner of Quiz 33 and taking bragging rights of that seriously.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emmie For This Useful Post:

Flo (09-10-16),purplefan (09-10-16)

I was watching him squirm when he was apologizing over the remarks he made that were published in the Washington post. I think it was a pretty horrible and disgusting thing he did. and it was great watching him crawl but i don't think his apology was sincere enough. Clinton is still ahead in the latest poles and i am looking forward to watching him squirm more on the next debate. I dont like either Clinton or Trump but id rather have Clinton in than Trump.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

I'd rather have Bubbles the chimp as president of the US over they scumbag

Ditto!!!!