Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: My Positive Days Post

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    Yes now I have got myself going I am doing fine. I think the lorazapam last night helped but I get concerned about taking them too often as I don't want to become addicted.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal.

Glad you're doing OK lovely..
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Thanks
    Just trying to write an agreement for the gallery now. I am getting far too bogged down in admin at the moment. It seems like ages since I did any artwork!

Can you build in some time where you get to do some?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Hopefully today I might be able to get some done. I do need to spend a few hours recycling clay though now that my fingers are getting better

Its one oclock in the morning and I am wide awake and lonely. I was discussing this morning how me and my friend are so different. At 10:30 this morning she was saying how she had been down to the town, had a coffee in a coffee shop, delivered a parcel, been for a swim and bought tickets for her daughters school play. My reply was that I had got dressed!!
    I feel that she is like a sports car, she can get going from 0-60 in 30 seconds but by mid afternoon she has burned all her fuel and crashes completely out of spoons. I am like a mini. I get to 60 eventually but don't rush me, once I am there I keep running till late at night.
    When I settled down to sleep tonight I just knew that I would not be able to get off. I don't know why, its not as if I am worrying or overthinking stuff, or even particularly excited about anything. It has been a pretty standard week actually so I don't know why I am awake. I have taken a lorzapam about 20 minutes ago so hopefully that will help.

Did it help? Hope you're ok this morning
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Yes it did but of course I only got 6 hours and woke feeling still not quite with it. However managed to get up to speed and pug some clay, throw 5 little dishes and create a tiny desert island scene (with hut, two palm trees a hammock, a treasure chest, a raft and a stream all in a dish about 5 inches across. Just grabbing some lunch now

Feeling cold tonight and cant seem to get warm which is a bad sign that I am about to crash. Spent the last hour and a half in bed dozing as I am so tired. Will try and have a rest day tomorrow. Hubby has called by so I have sent him up MacDonalds to get my dinner.

Well done, you're seeing the signs and doing what you need to to try to prevent a crash.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.