Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: My Positive Days Post

That was cheap labour! Glad it arrived and is now in place!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    Well thats all the classes out the way till next year

Lots that we have to do in the studio next week, there is stuff that we need to get fired as Christmas presents tomorrow and I have plans to do some cleaning and reorganising.
    I have had a terrible migraine today, it came on at 1, went off for a bit then came back. It has left me feeling very washed out and headachy so I am thinking curling up in bed with my audio book now.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal.

Hooray for finishing the classes! Hope the migraine faffs off and leaves you alone lovely..

How are you doing?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Woke up with a pounding headache at 8 this morning so took 2 painkillers and a cup of tea back to bed and listened to my audio book for a few hours. Not sure that was a good idea as the character talking about the cooked breakfast he was looking forward to got the taste buds going. Consequently I have just had fried bread, mushrooms and two fried eggs. Not a particularly healthy start to the day

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Right... Been good and walked the dog and got my meds. Do you think anyone would notice if I spent the rest of my day lying on my bed listening to my audio book... (its is very good book!!)

All sounding positive to me love...

Had a good rest and finally managed to shift the headache. Ember has loved having me to cuddle all day .Felt good enough to make a load of Christmas decorations tonight so my sitting room is looking a bit more festive. H is going to help me do a bit more decorating tomorrow. She tried to burn down my studio tonight by putting two fan heaters on an extension lead!! Now have fried lead!
    Had a busy day of sales, sold 4 more vouchers for classes next year, so off to the post office in the morning along with a parcel containing key parts of one of my wheels which needs to go back under warrantee.