Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: My Positive Days Post

That's so brilliant.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    After a week of struggling through treacle a few little rays of sunshine came through the clouds and I have started to feel a bit better today. This was helped by being able to secure a piece of essential kit I need for the pottery. I had thought I had missed out on this on ebay but the other buyer could not complete the purchase and so its been offered to me. New this would cost £2250 but the one I am going to get has only been used 3 times is almost brand new and will cost me £800 plus fuel for hubby to go and get it! It will save me hours of work as well as saving me money on clay. I think within a year it will be well on its way to paying for itself.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pen For This Useful Post:

Paula (01-10-16)

So thrilled for you lovely!

Well I'm back home. Ten hours on the road and despite traffic jams not a sharp word between us! The model turned out to be a smaller one than I had expected but I was happy to take it at a £100 discount. Ah the things that man will do for me!

Yay! So glad you got it - although it's very therapeutic watching you do whatever it is you do to that clay lol
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Yay!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pen View Post
    After a week of struggling through treacle a few little rays of sunshine came through the clouds and I have started to feel a bit better today. This was helped by being able to secure a piece of essential kit I need for the pottery. I had thought I had missed out on this on ebay but the other buyer could not complete the purchase and so its been offered to me. New this would cost £2250 but the one I am going to get has only been used 3 times is almost brand new and will cost me £800 plus fuel for hubby to go and get it! It will save me hours of work as well as saving me money on clay. I think within a year it will be well on its way to paying for itself.
    It was definitely meant to be for YOU Pen....goodo.xx

Its been a little while since I felt able to add to this thread but feel things are on the up a bit. The new mattress is helping me sleep a lot better and had a lovely evening last night with a friend who cooked dinner (which was fab) and then we sat and chatted for hours. (I think I may have worn her out through!), before coming home to a cuddle with hubby then kicking him out so I could retire to my nice comfy bed with catch up TV and some drawing.
    Looking forward to getting stuck into some mass pottery production in a minute which is a real plus, I have not had any real enthusiasm to make anything for weeks which is a sign of how poorly I was.

It's fabulous that you can add to this thread again. So pleased for you lovely.

That's great news enjoy your mass pottery production
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.