Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The great DWD biscuit discussion....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool The great DWD biscuit discussion....

So, everyone knows my love for bourbon biscuits, and my excitement when I discovered that original oreos are dairy free, well I need you to share my excitement when I discovered today that I can also eat hob nobs and rich tea (not overly fussed about the rich tea) but the hob nobs!!!

So.. What's your favourite biscuit? Do you dunk or not dunk?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Hobnobs!!!! Hobnobs are the king of biscuits as far as I'm concerned. Got to be dunked but you need an extra large cuppa!
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Quote Originally Posted by Jaquaia View Post
    Hobnobs!!!! Hobnobs are the king of biscuits as far as I'm concerned. Got to be dunked but you need an extra large cuppa!
    With or without chokky Jaq?

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    With or without chokky Jaq?
    Tough choice! With the plain ones I can convince myself that they're not bad for me as y'know... oats! But the chokky ones *drools*
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

My favourite are the ones you get from Lidls - and Tesco etc - they're foreign bikkies with lots of dark choc on the top...drools.....* a tip from Flo*....with chocky bix....if you keep them in the freezer they taste even better, and when you dunk them the end doesn't drop orf in one's tea!!...yes, I'm a habitual dunker!!

Digestives, with cheese. And Maryland choc chip cookies. But no to dunking - ewwwww
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Ginger nuts are proper Dunkers delight, but you mentioning hob nobs, mmmmmm

Knight of Spamswotting by Highest order of Chufty Badges Jarre's Avatar
    has to be foxes ginger crunch cremes

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarre For This Useful Post:

S deleted (20-09-16)

I love those too

Retired Viking, holder of the cape of spangly awesomeness & holder of the amulet of knowledge of the magic bourbon biscuits Emmie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    So, everyone knows my love for bourbon biscuits, and my excitement when I discovered that original oreos are dairy free, well I need you to share my excitement when I discovered today that I can also eat hob nobs and rich tea (not overly fussed about the rich tea) but the hob nobs!!!
    Wait, are you only just discovering hob nobs are dairy free? Ok, brace yourself, so are oreos!
    Mara: Sometimes you're the cart, sometimes you're the horse...
    Me: Sometimes you're lying in the cart with a cold compress on your forehead...

Deservedly declared winner of Quiz 33 and taking bragging rights of that seriously.