Thread: Feelings shared. *SU TRIGGERS*

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jamesuk

Question Feelings shared. *SU TRIGGERS*

Hello.

I am a 23 year old male. I have been dealong with depression on and off for about 2 years. I've tried speaking about my feelings , I've tried not to. I've taken antidepressants and I've not taken them. Im sure what I hope to gain from this maybe for someone to say me too.

My outlook on life is bleak at the best of times. I can't get to the grips that I have to work for the next 60 years of my life to struggle to get by each month bearing in mind I don't even have my own place. Constantly praying for end of the month all the time and then being extremely careful about what we are limited to to live through again.

About two years ago my girlfriend of 4 years fell pregnant which I tried everything I could to prevent I. E we always had protection. Every time and it still happened. I am in no way designed or mentally prepared to have a child ever. I am trying my best I see her everyday. I have recently got back with her mother after a bit of a bitter breakup. Sometimes I look at them both and it feels me with love and achievement but more often then not it feels me with a sense of I am trapped like this for ever. I was once a carefree teen and now I have to put up with choices that were past my control.

I've come to the conclusion that trying to end my life would end my problems. What will I care I'd be dead. The only reason is I simply do not have the courage to do so for the mean time.
    Last edited by Jaquaia; 13-07-16 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Added trigger warning as per DWD policy