Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mirtazapine acceptance

uncortunately, there is no right or wrong with ads and sometimes it takes a little time to get things right. It's really not your gp's fault, hopefully this change will help.

And Rose is right, taking your partner to a Drs appt really can help you all
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Elless
    Morning everyone. My hubby did come with me to the appointment because I couldnt talk half the time because I was crying, because I was crying in the waiting room he asked reception if there was a private room he could sit with me - he's been so good but I have pushed him so much. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I am feeling much better now, I have taken 20 mg of the citalopram (have to work up to 30 mg) and it's like I've come home, I feel much stronger and able to look forward - now to tackle all the over eating I've done.

My hubby puts up with so much, but he says it's his job to look after me - I bet your hubby doesn't think you're pushing him too much
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Glad your appointment worked out okay in the end Linda.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

He loves you. Keep talking to him - I promise you it's easier when you know what your loved one is thinking...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Starla
    I switched from 150mg Sertraline to Mitrazapine at the end of July. Initially 15mg, now up to 30 with Dr recommending we wait another couple of weeks to up the dose again.
    Like you, I felt horrific in the first few weeks. I could not function at all, was like a zombie.
    I'm now in week 4 and they side effects have greatly reduced. Persevere if you feel you can but if it's too much go back to Dr ASAP and ask to try something else.