Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine acceptance

Elless

Unhappy Mirtazapine acceptance

OMG someone help me. Started taking my Mirtazapine 4 days ago and I feel so rough. Banging headache and my eyes feel like I've been crying for a week even though I haven't shed a tear. My body is fine but it seems to take my head ages to catch up with each movement - feels more like withdrawal than acceptance ugh.

Linda

Normal side effects to begin with I'm afraid http://patient.info/medicine/mirtaza...-zispin-soltab but these should pass. Just look after yourself and try to bear through. But, as ever, if it becomes unbearable, please talk to your dr
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Elless
    I've never felt this bad on anything before. I know I'll have to accept but my poor hubby is going to suffer.

Once you get past this, I found it very effective, if that helps?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Side effects should start clearing up after a week or two
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Just wanted to offer some support..... It will pass..
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Elless
    Thanks for the info. I can persevere for a few weeks.

If it becomes too much after a couple of weeks go back and see your GP lovely...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

EJ
    I have been taking mirtazapine for about seven years. The drowsiness will improve and you should start to feel the benefits of the drug within four to six weeks. It does have a longer time to feel its effects. It has been a 'cleaner' drug as once it is established there are fewer side effects. It works well with the lithium that I take. I found problems when with withdrawing so I have preferred to stay on it for the time being. Best of luck

Elless
    Thanks ElizabethJane. I feel slightly better today but have noticed my old bones are feeling worse, I know this is a side affect of the drug and hope this will ease too?